[vip_students] Re: Mobile Phone Plans!

  • From: nicholas kealy <nicky.kealy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 09:19:45 +0100

Hi Paul,

ready to go options are great but when travelling abroad I would suspect that
you would not get the same value as u would on a bill pay. Do be careful to
check all the terms and conditions if you choose to go down this road. I am not
encouraging bills or anything but I do think that for what you need the bill
pay may work out the cheapest option.

Cheers, Nicky

ssent from my Iphone