To: "students list" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:15 AM
Subject: [vip_students] Mobile Phone: Messaging

Hi All,

I have the E51 phone and I'm just wondering how I can get to reading a received text quickly?

Yes I can get to it by going in to Messaging but I think that there must be a quicker way to do so!

I have also the E65 and I can get to reading texts immediately by pressing Key 1 I think it is.

Not a major prob but any assist appreciated.

Regards

Tony