[vip_students] Re: Mobile Phone: Messaging

Tony I think your message is rather rude actually.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: tony sweeney
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 12:07 AM
  Subject: [vip_students] Re: Mobile Phone: Messaging

  Eleanor!

  I'm just giving my penny's worth!

  As you know I have been mentioning on this list and possibly others that I
don't want to be on a Talks list!

  Now how clear must I be!

  Should any of us want to be on other lists well there are ways to find them
or they can ask on this and other lists I'm sure!

  Now with respect just because you "rave" about a list there surely is no need
for the rest of us to so do unless we so wish.

  We are all different in many ways so what you may be involved in may not be
for others!

  Many of us on the list know about Talks hence we also know of a Talks list or
similar.

  With regard to your query about the E phone series well you know that you can
log on to the Nokia website as well as I can.

  www.nokia.com

  No offence to you so don't come back to the list claiming so!

  Tony