[vip_students] Re: Mobile Phone: Messaging

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 00:05:08 +0100

You have to have Active Standby Turned off in order to achieve the short-cut
keys.  Now if you are someone who likes cycling through the icons on your
standby screen by arrowing across, up or down them, then this hotkey function
will not be for you.  I like assigning my keys, e.g. up arrow is for bRead,
left arrow is for File Manager, right arrow for Messaging and then I can cycle
down through inbox, e-mail accounts, sent, drafts, etc.  I have the middle
selection key set for Quick Office so I can choose to make a new word file.
That hoefully will give you some sort of idea.

      From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
      Date: 22/10/2009 2:05 am

      Ah but Eleanor I'm surely not as quick as you!! <smile>

      Regards