[vip_students] Mobile Phone Announcing

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:30:23 -0000

Hi all,

I'm using talks with the E65 and when I dial a number a second or two later a
voice says something about a number which incidentally doesn't relate to a
phone number for example!

I think that the last one said  10007 or something such!

Now it doesn't sound like Talks that's speaking but could be the TTS Nokia
voice!

I have just checked again with two numbers but it didn't those times!

The announcements occur from time to time, announcements very annoying indeed
when they occur!

Anyone know what it is and is there a way to disable same?

Thanks