[vip_students] Re: Mobile Phone

  • From: Brendan Roache <brndn.rch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:13:18 +0100

Hi Edel
I notice that when you reply to a question, your text colour is different, i.e.
not black.  Is this something you have deliberately set for reply or is it
simply the colour you have chosen when sending all your e-mails?  How do you
set thqt colour for reply?  I am using Outlook Express and not Outlook.

Brendan