[vip_students] Re: Mobile Corner

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:15:02 +0100

Hi Stuart and Joan Ann
Unfortunately that was an e-mail I missed.  Joan Ann if you still have it on
your system or indeed if anyone else has kept a copy would you be kind enough
to let me have this again via the list.  Please accept my apologies in not
saying thank you for it because I never received it.

With best wishes.