From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
roslynallman@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 16 July 2011 20:31
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] Loosing focus

Hi All,

Something really annoying started happening today.  I'm using JAWS 8 and
Windows XP.

When I'm in an MS Word 2003 doc and I press keys to add or edit information
I seem to loose focus on the document I'm working on.  I press keys to
maximise it which brings focus back but next time I try to add/edit
information the same thing happens.  These are docs on my hard drive.  Any
help appreciated.

Thanks

Roslyn

NCBI: Celebrating 80 Years

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).