[vip_students] Re: List Involvemement!

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:58:42 +0100

Thanks Flor.  I would not go on the Jaws one as I just got the Jaws and need
to take time to learn it.  The other might be interesting.  I would want you
to send me the e-mail addresses (as I am stupid) and anyway I told you I
tried out that one you gave Frank for this list and it did not work.  I did
not expect it to, I have to say because Paul set up this one.