[vip_students] Kurzweil 10

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:42:34 -0100

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the short cut lessons and most useful.
I need some advice on installing kurzweil 10 before I uninstall version 9.  In
my upgrade pack I got two CDs, voice text/neo speech and also Oxford
dictionary/real speak.  However, the installation instructions says not to
uninstall version 7 if I want to keep, Real Speek English and not to uninstall
version 8 or earlier if I want to keep Expervisions RTK as an OCr engine.    I
uninstalled both those versions prior to installing version 9.  I cannot
remember if any of this came up before so all I need is advice before I go
ahead with installing version 10, please Paul.
Noreen M.