[vip_students] Internet Explorer: Some quick ways of performing tasks in IE!

Here are some useful tips for working within Internet Explorer for anyone
who doesn't know them already;

1. To quickly move onto the address box you can use keys, "Alt + Letter D"
then type in your  web address such as www.google.com or whatever you like
followed by the enter key.
2. To both choose a web address you visited in the past or to type in a new
web address use the key, "F4" to jump into the address box then use the up
or down arrow to pick out an address you were in before and press enter key.
Alternatively just again type in a new web page and press the enter key.
3. Control + Letter O" also works, just press the key combination and then
type in your web address followed by the enter key.

You can also auto complete web addresses in the following way;
1. Jump into the address bar using F4 or Alt + Letter D then type in just
the name such as Yahoo.
2. Press and hold down the left control key and press enter key once then
remove your hands. The  web page of "Http://www.yahoo.com" should now load
up.

Every now and then it's a good idea to delete your history and other
leftover items from your browsing sessions. A quick way to do this is with
any web page open up on screen, press the keys, "Control, Shift + Delete".
Now you will be asked if you wish to delete your history and other items, if
you're happy to do this then tab key over to the "Delete button" and press
the spacebar.
Note: As you tab to the Delete button you will have a number of checkboxes
such as cookies, form data and passwords, if you don't wish to remove things
like cookies or form data, make sure these boxes are unchecked, if they are
checked then use the spacebar to uncheck them.

Follow us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ncbiworkingforpeoplewithsightloss
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ncbi_sightloss

Check-out NCBI's Micheal O Muircheartaigh appeal on the following link.
http://youtu.be/25P2tiuCi0U

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).