[vip_students] Re: ITunes: Importing Individual songs and albums

  • From: "albert brown" <albertbrown@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:06:01 +0100

Hello Aedan,
after you press control plus I, then press shift plus tab, you are now in the info tab. arrow to the right until you come to options, tab until you come to music, arrow down to books. tab again until you hear the prompt "remember last position" arrow down to yes.
finally tab to OK.

Bert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aomeara@xxxxxx>