From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of pauline lawler
Sent: 01 March 2012 20:28
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] How to kill Microsoft as home page

I have lost Google as home page. Have tried to get it back but Microsoft
will not budge.

Have also done several scans and have no virus.

This occurred last week when I downloaded Firefox.

With thanks,

Pauline
Pauline Lawler

Follow us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ncbiworkingforpeoplewithsightloss
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ncbi_sightloss

Check-out NCBI's Micheal O Muircheartaigh appeal on the following link.
http://youtu.be/25P2tiuCi0U

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).