[vip_students] Re: Help with Ancy

  • From: "Paul Traynor" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 19:35:19 +0100

Hi Tony,

You have accidentally gone into the jaws feature of home Row. This is a
feature used by people who are   programmers who write jaws scripts and
require  information about the screens that they wish to script. To turn on
this feature its usually (insert key + spacebar) and to turn it off again,
(insert key + spacebar)
Nothing to worry about there okay.

Paul.

  _____