[vip_students] Re: Help!

Hi Irene,

"one more question!  I know from your help it is control f to
forward an item.  If I get a joke or something and want to forward it on can
you say exactly what I do."

Yes, just open up the joke or letter which you wish to send off to someone
else and then use keys, "control + F". This will then place you in the "Too
field" of the email you wish to forward. Here type in the email address of
the person to whom you are sending the item to. Now use the tab key to go
down to the subject line and change it if you so desire, tab once more to
the main body of the email and make changes here also if you need too. Once
you have all this done, just send email, first using keys, "alt + S"
followed by "control + M". Note the control + M is optional as your emails
will send and receive automatically if you a re using broadband.

Good luck Irene,

Paul.

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).