[vip_students] Goodgle Accessable as Home Page

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 17:20:43 -0000

Susan I have just tried this and it works just fine for me.  Make sure that you
go to Internet Explorer, then Alt and T for Tools, Arrow up once to Internet
Options.  Enter on that.  Hopefully you should be in the right tab for making
this adjustment.  You will know by what Jaws is saying.  Delete what is
highlighted in the Edit box as your home page and paste the link I gave you.
Now it is important to tab around to Apply and Enter on Apply.  Close down
Internet Explorer and Open it again.  Hopefully it will be there.  Now I have
Super Anti-Spyware so this brought me up a message saying that my home page had
changed and did I want to accept this change.  If I did I would say Yes.  It is
very good as it is giving this warning.  Hope that helps.