To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:40 AM
Subject: iPods & Players

Hi Bert,

Wonderful suggestion of a Brian Harttgen demo I assure you at any time.

I remember in my earlier days of players that I used to get in to trouble when I called some players iPods!

Of course as most of us know that iPod is a name for Apple products only.

just for anyone new on the students list who may not know.

There are now players that have Daisy so if one is really in to their books then that's a road to be checked out too.

Now that I'm becoming so wise in the matter then don't really want to be a pain do I! <smile>

Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: albertbrown