  From: Francis Kane
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 3:48 PM
  Subject: [vip_students] Re: Facebook question

  Hi Martha,

  There are a few pieces of software that seem to allow the download of full
albums but I don't know how reliable or accessible they are and most seem to
involve you using them in conjunction with your Facebook username and password
which may be a bit dodgy. You can certainly download individual photos if
that's of any use to you. Are you a Jaws user? I can have a look and do up some
notes to let you know what keystrokes to use etc. Just need a bit of time to
figure it out myself. I'll share whatever I come up with on the list.

  Francis.