[vip_students] FW: [vicsireland] Survey

-----Original Message-----
From: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joan Ann Brosnan
Sent: 17 January 2011 10:32
To: vicsireland
Subject: [vicsireland] Survey

Hi all

I work as a teacher on the IT and Braille course which is run by Kerry
Education Service.

We are currently carrying out research to determine if there would be demand
for an online platform for computer training for the blind/vision impaired
in Ireland.

If you haven't done so yet, I would be very grateful if you could fill out
the online survey.  The link is
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3HLX5Y6

All answers are anonymous.

Your help is very much appreciated

Thanks
Joan Ann.
message.

To contact the moderator send mail to:

tim.j.culhane@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.vicsireland.org

NCBI: Celebrating 80 Years

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).