[vip_students] FW: Waterskiing at Carrig Wakersi Club

  • From: "Rahim Nazarali" <rahimn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:50:44 +0100

Hi all

Please find a forwarded email from Irish Blindsports regarding a water skiing
weekend held in Cork on the last weekend of August.
I've contacted Paul and he has given me permission to post this email.
If anyone could  post this on other lists it would be appreciated, please ask
permission first of course.
Kind regards
Rahim

  _____