[vip_students] Re: E-mails to myself

Hi Eleanor,

Many thanks for your E-mail and the encouraging things you say. I am keeping all the information from the list in a folder because one of these days I hope all the knowledge will be of use to me.

Irene.
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 2:45 PM
Subject: [vip_students] Re: E-mails to myself

Irene I have learned so much over the past few years from this and other lists and just on my hobbie hose, I bought a mobile phone over a year ago and had Talks put on it. Hardly knew how to turn the phone on bu I hve had so much support from so many people I am nw using it for all sorts and I am so fast too. t has opened up a whole new world to me, e-mail ec. Sighted people marvel at all I can do It was members on this list who first got me going. They will know themselves who they were wen they read this. Als o much to learn about computer technology from the lists and theamazing thing is that you can put up your query at any time of day r night and someone will come back to you. Befor I was having to wai until someone could come to e and maybe waiting days. I like the way peole are so good too at explaining how to do something which means one can definitely get on with having a go on reading it. I like to help too but I am amazed at the levl of instruction some people cangive. As for myself I just write it as though I was speaking it rather than teaching it. Good luck.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Irene" <breeze.whitney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>