[vip_students] Re: E-mails to myself

  • From: "Irene" <breeze.whitney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:12:27 +0100

Hi,

Many thanks. I have done exactly as you said and am back where I should be. I sent myself a test message and it arrived in my in box.

How on earth do all you folk know so much about computers? I feel a right numpty when I listen to the complicated things you do.

Irene.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>