[vip_students] Re: E-mail problem

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 00:29:19 -0000

Actually Flor I agree with you. both myself and my friend had a period of our e-mails to each other going in to our Spam folders. It was so strange that it happened to both of us and we used to send each other so many e-mails. I actually had to get BT to sort my problem out with her e-mails and she seemed to sort it with regard to mine from her end. I had forgotten about that until now.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>