[vip_students] Re: Eloquence or RealSpeak

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:14:15 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

I discovered that I have Eloquence only by a little trial and error!

I went to Jaws, which in my case was on the taskbar, pressed alt and then
used the arrows to find what I required!

By the way my eloquence voice wa set to American-English so I decided to try
and change this to British-English, to hear how it sounded, but let's put it
this way!

Jaws with Eloquence speaks much better in the American tongue!

Tony.