[vip_students] Eircom problem

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:20:45 -0000

Edel & Elenor,

Below is the reply from my friend who had not been receiving my mails
for some time, though I was getting hers. Needless to say when I
contacted Eircom they said it was the fault with her server and never
mentioned about the Spam block.

"Now I have got your emails!

I was told by Virgin to access my webmail (the way one does when one is
abroad or away from one's own computer), and in there were your messages
and a couple more from others who have eircom.net

Effectively, they were in THAT spam list, (in webmail for some reason)
but not here on Outlook Express.

The problem IS with eircom, as it seems eircom is the server with such a
huge overload of spam...

Anyhow, now sorted out, and that's the main thing".

Noreen

  _____

<http://www.spamfighter.com/len> .