[vip_students] Re: Easylinks Update with T V Listings

  • From: "Francis Kane" <Francis.Kane@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:33:41 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Hope you're well and thanks for the feedback. The new T V listing links
I've put up on the site relate to T V listings and aren't links to watch
the actual station, by listings I mean the listing of programmes on the
station that day. Radio Foyle, according to the B B C website "brings you
the very latest news, craic and music from the North West" and Radio
Ulster "gives the best in news, information, entertainment and talk".
They're listed as 2 seperate stations by the B B C so that's why there
are 2 distinct links to them on the easylinks website, but perhaps some
programmes overlap on the stations, I couldn't tell you as I don't listen
to them myself, but there are 2 links listed and labelled as Radio Ulster
and Radio Foyle on the site. Hope this helps Eleanor and thanks once
again.

Francis