[vip_students] Re: E.C.D.L with jaws

  • From: "O'Neill, Tom" <toneill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:23:01 +0100

Philip
Always good to hear nice updates.  Life for us in Balbriggan much the same
both of us work a four day week now Monday to Thursday family growing up and
doing their own thing.  Laura is living in Carlow and Eoin with his partner
and 3 year old child live in Balbriggan
Breege and I are looking forward to the morning that we need to set no clock
for work

what part of the city do you now live in.  I believe you were talking to Big
Jack recently like ourselves
Tom