From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Petrina Finn
Sent: 18 August 2007 16:50
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] Re: Computer memory

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your response, this was what I was talking about alright.

Now I have another query - I can set up an autoreply but obviously from
previous emails, I have to unsubscribe to the list if setting it up so all
the list members don't keep getting it. Am I right in thinking this.

So my query is how do i unsubscribe/subscribe to the list. I can't remember
how I subscribed in the first place - it was long ago!

Hope all is well with you too Paul. Pity the weather is so bad but sure what
can we do?

REgards,

Petrina