[vip_students] Re: Computer memory

  • From: "Kathleen Doyle" <ktdoyle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:37:02 +0100

Hi Patrina,
Here is Paul's response to a previous queery on how to check the amount of
memory on your computer.

Kathleen Doyle.

1. Go to the start menu then settings and control panel.
2. Look for "System" in control panel and press the enter key on it.
3. On this first screen that comes up I would read down through it and it would
tell me how much system memory my computer has for example, mine tells me
I have "2 gigabytes".
Hope this helps.