From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tony sweeney
Sent: 31 August 2010 15:57
To: students list
Subject: [vip_students] Closing Song But Not Folder

Hi Folk,

Now, when I finish listening  to a song in the my music folderI hit alt F4
but the whole folder closes!

I did try alt F also!

How can I close out of the song and still have the folder open even the
album?

Not a major issue for me but just a slight nuisance!

Cheers,

Tony

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).