[vip_students] Clare Accessible Transport

  • From: "tom Connole" <tconnole@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:50:57 +0100

Hi List Members,
A Friend of mine is involved with an organisatioon here in Clare called Clare
Accessible Transport. He asked me to attempt to access this site I did so and I
got a message back saying that the link appeared to be broken. has anyone ever
come across this problem before? as I am not comfortable accessing web sites I
wonder if someone would give this a go please? the web address is:
www.clareconnects.ie if that address does not work someone might do a google
search for Clare Accessible Transport Many Thanks
Regards Thomas Connole.
Thomas Connole BA