[vip_students] Re: Can I Download Marian Fanukan Show as a Podcast

  • From: "Paul" <pauldmahoney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 00:21:10 +0100

Hi Eleanor you can listen to the show online anytime. Just go on to the site
and look for past shows select the show you want. You will get an option to
listen and unlike bbc stations there is no time limit. In other words the seven
day limit doesn't count. You can listen to shows from three months ago if you
want.
Paul Mahoney