[vip_students] Re: [Bulk] Powerpoint tip!

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 02:52:04 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

I tried your bellfast telegraph query (in another of your recent messages),
Bbut i regret that i couldn't come up with the goods.  i did find a letter
(of 17 march) that may have been referring to an  article on 10 march, on
legal aid); but when I went searching past three months - as 10 march is
date reckoned by now - I couldn't get any results.

Now, The numpad2 with JAWS is a down-arrow key.  the numpad5 'says the
current character.  left and right of 5 are left- and right-arrow.  Numpad
123 are end, down-arrow, and page-down.  Numpad 789 are Home, up-arrow, and
page-up.  here endeth this lesson in JAWS-ish!