[vip_students] Re: Braille Note

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 21:27:50 +0100

Thanks Jenny.  It is not a braille lite.  I did the reset so I am OK for now
but thank you very much for the offer.  I've just managed to start reading
within the manual for the 'find' option also and found that too.  I get very
frustrated when I can't do something immediately that is my trouble.  I just
want to go in tomorrow 100% confident so I am just giving myself a bad time
tonight getting to grips with it.  Too much time spent on this computer and not
enough on the braille note but I sure will have mastered a lot by the time I am
finished tonight.  Once again thak you Jenny.