  From: Philip Doyle
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 3:48 PM
  Subject: [vip_students] Books on CD

  Hello there,

  I recently was given a book on CD.  Can anyone tell me if there is a way to
return to the exact point where you finish reading after the computer has been
turned off?  The book might be interesting but not quite so riveting that I
would want to listen to it from the beginning each time!

  Philip

you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Any
attachments have been checked by a virus scanner and appear to be clean. Please
ensure that you also scan all messages, as the National Archives of Ireland
does not accept any liability for contamination or damage to your systems.

  Is faoi rún atá an r-phost seo agus comhaid ar bith atá ceangailte leis, agus
is don duine nó don aonán ar seoladh chuige é amháin. Má fuair tú an r-phost
seo trí bhotún, cuir scéala chuig an mbainisteoir córais.  Rinneadh iatáin ar
bith a sheiceáil le scanóir víreas agus meastar iad a bheith glan. Cinntigh, le
do thoil, go ndéanfaidh tú scanadh ar na teachtaireachtaí ar fad chomh maith
mar ní ghlacann Chartlann Náisiúnta na hÉireann le dliteanas ar bith maidir le
truailliú nó dochar do do chórais.