[vip_students] Re: Bluetooth headphones for Iphone 4

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 19:43:22 +0100

Too, Without being over-technical as I'm not I once had a tower and the Jaws
came out the side but when I connected speakers,  only whatever I was
playing/streaming came through the speakers and no Jaws through the speakers
anyway!

Could bbe something like that with VO/BT headphones, that is why I throw in my
penny's worth in to this thread!

As I say as noone appears here really (including me) to know definitely a try
of such headphones (if possible) or perhaps Apple have some kind of forum or
help which could be got from their website I reckon!

Apple are great for accessibility and help too I underrstand.