  From: Eleanor Burke
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:54 AM
  Subject: [vip_students] Avast Potential Threat

  Hi
  I had 3 e-mails this morning on the list from Paul Halligan.  My new Avast
advised me to delete as they were a potential virus threat due to suspious file
extension.  I am sorry Paul but I did this.  If you would like to send again if
there is anything that you feel might interest or apply to me that is fine.
Wonder if anyone else had this problem with your e-mails since installing
Avast.  In all the time I used AVG 7.5 or any version I never got a message
like this so Avast must be good but I hope it is not picking up things which
are not threats.

  Best

  Eleanor