From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 3:36 PM
Subject: [vip_students] Avast Footnote

Hi Paul & All,

I installed Avast Xmas week but had no registration for it!

Now when it would request my reg numberI would just go to 'next!

Avast seemed to accept without looking for the reg number again (although of
course I didn't input it as I hadn't got it) then it informed me that my
antivirus database has been updated!

Now it appears to be working alright but of course I need to be sure!

Can Avast work without the registration number?

Is the reg number (Paul) given earlier on the list okay for the version
installed before the Xmas?

Looking forward to response!

Thanks

Tony