[vip_students] Re: Attention Joan-Ann - Mobile Phone Query

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 23:08:50 +0100

Roslyn I wonder if someone at NCBI, maybe the person who deals with Talks,
could give you a call and try and resolve this issue.  I know a lady in
Northern Ireland who might help talk yhou through some things but the problem
might be cost of telephone calls.  Are you on Skype?  Some of the people on the
Talks list are on Skype and might be prepared to talk you through it.