[vip_students] Another Easylinks Update.

Hi again all,

Sorry for all the easylinks related e mails but I just want to keep you
up to speed with what's on it. Thanks to Phillip Doyle who provided 2
new links, one is to listen to 103.2 Dublin City F M and the other is a
link to International Weather Forecasts. Thanks very much for those
Phillip. The address of the website is http://easylinks.yolasite.com/

All the best,

Francis

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).