[vip_students] Re: Altering User Name

  • From: "tony sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:29:16 -0000

Hi Maureen,

That worked a treat!

Thanks.

Tony.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maureen Newelll" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 6:45 PM
Subject: [vip_students] Re: Altering User Name

Tony, go to accounts and tab over to properties button, enter on properties
and you should be on the general page, after that you can tab over to what
you are looking for. Control and tab will bring you to next page, should
this be what you require.  Hope this helps and "good luck"!
Maureen.do
----- Original Message ----- From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>