[vip_students] Re: Adobe photoshop and dreamweaver with jaws

  • From: Eamonn Claffey <eamonn.claffey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:16:43 +0100

Thank you Loretta. I have looked at your article which is very helpful. Do you know if there is any electronic manual of Dreamweaver as I would like to teach myself how to use it? I also like the black background and the white text.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Loretta Conaty" <conatyloretta@xxxxxxxxxx>