From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Traynor
Sent: 13 February 2008 08:32
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] Re: MS outlook

Hi Robbie,

If you are using outlook 2003 then just go into the folder where you think
the email is located. Then  press keys, "control + Shift + F" and type in
something that is in the subject line of that email you are looking for. Now
press keys, "control + N" to begin the search. Don't be tempted to press the
enter key after you type in your search as it won't do anything. Shortly
afterwards a list of results should come up. Depending on your jaws version
which I am sure is quite modern the list of results will pop up. I found in
older  versions of jaws I had to use the jaws cursor to get to the list of
found results. If you look around the  dialogue box that comes up when you
press the "control + Shift + F" keys you will see more options to run in
your search.

Paul.