[vip_students] Re: Accessing Attachments in emails!

  • From: "Paul Traynor" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:23:46 -0000

Hi Maire,

I will try and answer your question here as best I think it might be
answered. In order for you to have received a photo you would have had to
get it carried into your  inbox by a cover email. Even if nothing was
written in the actual email still the photo needs to have an email of sorts
as its carrier. I think  you may have gotten a photo which  is perhaps up on
the web and you have a webbased email that  would link you to the site the
picture is on for you to look at. That is just one thought. Have you opened
up all your emails to see if any of them have an attachment??.