[vip_students] AVG virous check

  • From: "Jackie McBrearty" <jackiemcb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:52:32 +0100

Hey Paul.

checked my virus volt yesterday and yahoo! I'm clean! ran the virus scan twice
and also clear, my laptop is going to  not know it self as its going to get
treatment every fortnight. however, I've tried to run a spy bot scan, I'm
unsure that its running as jaws speaks very little during it, I've got jaws to
speak all I think its doing it but could you just confirm that I'm doing it
correctly!
I open spybot and  enter on search for problems, does it automatically run
after that or is there something else I need to do after that.

my laptop says thanks Paul
also thanks from
Jackie