[vip_students] Re: 3 Mobile Broadband To Go

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:06:12 +0100

I did phone free of charge Tony thank you.  Do you use three?  Is it accessable?

Eleanor who is off to the beach in Sligo now!
    From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
    Date: 28/07/2010 1:07 am

    Hi Folk,

    Should have changed the subject line on earlier posts on this matter!

    Now Eleanor as I think that you reside in the UK then why not contact 3 and
    see how you go!

    "Suck it and see" is that the expression, certainly in Ireland!

    Perhaps one of those UK lists may be bettter for you to post on this one!

    Best,