[vip_committees] Fwd: US-CERT Current Activity - BlackBerry WebKit Browser Engine Vulnerability
- From: Blaine Clark <blaineclrk@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Hank Bloomberg Chapter List <vip_committees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:41:31 -0400
- Users can subscribe to the list by sending email to vip_committees-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by visiting the list page at http://www.freelists.org/list/vip_committees. You can also unsubscribe, turn on and off Vacation Hold and set your preference for a once-a-day digest or to receive each message as it is posted on the list page.
- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at http://www.freelists.org/archive/vip_committees Each list's archive is automatically updated as new messages come in.
- There's a FAQ at http://www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq.
Other related posts:
- » [vip_committees] Fwd: US-CERT Current Activity - BlackBerry WebKit Browser Engine Vulnerability - Blaine Clark