[vip_committees] Deleted dropbox link

  • From: "Susan Frazier" <frazier.tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_committees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 13:47:41 -0400

Hello, I have deleted the dropbox link for the convention scholarship
application. Mike Gravitt pointed out that this is not a professional way to
distribute information. He is working on a link on the PCB web site. And
probably giving it out in standard print form would be the best way to
distribute it. I was thinking in terms of helping to make it simpler to access.
Rather than exploring a totally unfamiliar web site, the prospective members
could click the link and then explore. But this way, by going to the actual PCB
web site, they can see what PCB has to offer and then decide better if it would
be something they might find helpful. Thanks. Susan Frazier
Have a wonderful day!
Susan Frazier
email: quellavan@xxxxxxxxx
Follow me on Twitter at vanya200three