[vip_committees] Career Connection Series: “How can I explain on my résumé why I haven't worked for two years due to my disability?" - Disability.gov
- From: Hank Bloomberg Chapter <clearfield.jefferson.pcb@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Hank Bloomberg Chapter List <vip_committees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, pcb-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:16:02 -0500
Career Connection Series: “How can I explain on my résumé why I haven't worked for two years due to my disability?"
By Guest Blogger Larry Abramson, Vocational Director, St. Luke's HouseGreat question. First, I just want to remind everyone that résumés get you interviews, and interviews get you jobs. Résumés need to highlight your strengths and assets, but must be an accurate representation of your skills and work history.
-- Please remove all email addresses& any other personal information before forwarding this email. Also, please use Bcc: when sending to multiple addresses. Fight S-P-A-M and email address harvesters. Don't give them what they want. Help your friends. Help yourself.- To post on the mailing list, simply send email to vip_committees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Users can subscribe to the list by sending email to vip_committees-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by visiting the list page at http://www.freelists.org/list/vip_committees. You can also unsubscribe, turn on and off Vacation Hold and set your preference for a once-a-day digest or to receive each message as it is posted on the list page.
- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at http://www.freelists.org/archive/vip_committees Each list's archive is automatically updated as new messages come in.
- There's a FAQ at http://www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq.
Other related posts:
- » [vip_committees] Career Connection Series: “How can I explain on my résumé why I haven't worked for two years due to my disability?" - Disability.gov - Hank Bloomberg Chapter