From: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Griffith
Sent: 12 December 2011 09:26
To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vicsireland] webbsite

 good morning,
i use bank of ireland 365 on line , all the time, to check credit card and
current balance etc, they have just changed their website, and i am having
trouble in logging on, has anybody else had a problem?
i type in my user account ,
then wehen it asks for date of birth,
 it is  usually  day month and year,
but now the jaws is having trouble with this could somebody  who uses it ,
please advise me thanks paul

To contact the moderator send mail to:

tim.j.culhane@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.vicsireland.org